UltraTouch Nature Blend Cellulose is the perfect loose-fill insulating product for attic applications, where many homeowners place their highest performing insulation. This exceptional product is an easy and effective option for increasing your ceiling insulation's performance by adding onto existing installations or giving your attic an update by replacing older, less effective products. When choosing to use UltraTouch Nature Blend Cellulose, you can be sure that you are not only increasing the energy efficiency of your home but you are also making the sustainable product choice, as it is comprised of post-consumer recycled paper and treated with a borate solution, ensuring not only high performance but health and safety in your insulation choice!
Whether for new construction or retrofitting purposes, installing cellulose insulation is fast and easy. UltraTouch Nature Blend Cellulose Insulation is a loose fill product, and only intended for these applications. Please inquire with your local store to obtain UltraTouch Nature Blend Cellulose Insulation (loose-fill) and the proper installation equipment. Installation equipment rental may be offered free of charge with applicable minimum purchase. If you are unfamiliar with proper installation techniques, please consult with a licensed professional.
- Cellulose is not more prone to mold than other insulation products, when installed professionally. Even though it is applied "damp," cellulose is specially treated to meet or exceed all building standards.
- Fire retardant chemicals in cellulose do not disappear in 5 years.
The most exhaustive study and technical literature review concluded it would take 300 years to do so and only under the continuous harsh conditions of 100% relative humidity and 158 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Approximately 30 million bags of cellulose insulation were produced at the Chandler, Arizona facility prior to the sale of the entity in 1994.
- Throughout the company's history, not a single product liability claim was filed against the company in respect to product performance or warranties.
- Superior Products was the first cellulose company in the U.S. to engineer and construct an in-house boric acid fire retardant chemical processing facility. Boric acid is recognized as the premium fire-retardant chemical used by the cellulose insulation industry.
UltraTouch Nature Blend Cellulose in The Home Depot
UltraTouch Nature Blend Cellulose Insulation is available in The Home Depot stores throughout Arizona, Nevada, and California, as well as in some regional lumber yards. Please inquire with your local store to obtain UltraTouch Nature Blend Cellulose Insulation (loose-fill) and the proper installation equipment. Installation equipment rental may be offered free of charge with applicable minimum purchase.
Always call ahead to check product availability.